We are pleased that you are interested in the use of our website. Therefore, we would like to provide you with information on the processing of your personal information when you use this website. For that purpose, we adopt this notice. Also, having the notice is a need to comply with relevant privacy laws. Please be aware that any definitions used in this Notice but not defined, shall have the same meaning as defined by California Consumer Privacy Act.
This Notice contains information about the processing of your personal information processing on this website, and it does not relate to processing your personal information on other websites.
Personal information we collect
We may collect information about you while you use this website. We may process your information during your use of the website as well as after the use has occurred. We may collect your personal information directly from you or via services provided by third parties. We may also share your personal information with third parties.
Categories of information
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (‘personal information’). The types of personal information that we process are explained in the table below.
|Identifiers||Online and cookie identifiers|
|Internet or other similar network activity||Access history and information on your interaction with our website|
Use of your personal information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- improvement of the website
- customization of our services
- communication and dissemination of information
- testing, analysis and research
- responding to law enforcement requests
- protection of your rights
Sharing your personal information
As we pointed out, your personal information might be shared with third parties. Any third party with whom we share your personal information must process confidentially and within determined purposes.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes:
- Internet or other similar network activity
Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information, our affiliates (members of the BC Group) and service providers might receive your personal information for business purposes.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights concerning your personal information
In the section below you may find more about your rights and choices regarding your personal information.
The right to access data and data portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we have verified your identity, we will respond to your request as appropriate. We will provide information about:
- The categories of personal information that we collected about you, sources of information and business purposes for collecting and/or selling your information
- Third parties to whom we disclosed information for business purpose
- The specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you
Deletion request rights
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information. Once we receive and confirm the validity of your request, we will delete (and inform our service providers to delete) your personal information from. However, we may retain your information if it is our necessary for the following:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with relevant laws and legal obligations.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
How to exercise your rights?
You may exercise the above-explained rights in relation to your personal information by sending the request to
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot authenticate your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to confirm the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Format and timing of the response
We are obliged to respond to your request within 45 days of its receipt. In the case that we need more time (up to additional 45 days), we will provide reasons for the extension. The disclosures of personal information that we may ensure will only cover the 12-month period preceding receipt of your request.
In the case that we will not be able to provide a response, we will explain the reasons for it.
You can make a request for access only twice within a 12-months period, and we do not charge a fee for this purpose. However, exceptions might be made if your requests are excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
We are firmly committed to non-discriminatory practice. Therefore, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the above-presented rights.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, or if you wish to be provided with any other information related to our privacy practices, please contact us at: