Daily fantasy sports have been legal in Maryland since 2017, so it’s about time you learned about FanDuel DFS Maryland! Fantasy sports have long been a really popular pastime for sports fans worldwide. So, if you have yet to join the world of daily fantasy sports, starting with a trusted site like FanDuel is a great idea!
FanDuel DFS Maryland Welcome Offer
One of the benefits a new customer can find when joining a new daily fantasy sports site is a welcome offer upon account creation. But, you will want to make sure you fully understand what you will receive if you redeem the welcome offer when you are signing up for your account.
The table below lists the details for the FanDuel DFS Maryland sign up offer.
|FanDuel DFS Maryland Welcome Offer|
|FanDuel DFS Welcome Offer||Bonus of up to $500|
|Welcome Offer Bonus Details||Instantly receive up to $500 in bonus cash with a first deposit match 100% up to $500 offer|
|Terms and Conditions||Valid for new customers only. Must be 18 years of age or older to create a FanDuel DFS account.|
|FanDuel DFS Welcome Offer Code||TBA|
|Last Verified||September 2021|
FanDuel DFS Terms and Conditions
In order to be able to sign up for a FanDuel DFS Maryland account, you need to make sure you meet the proper criteria. Plus, if you plan to redeem the FanDuel welcome offer, you will also need to meet the terms and conditions outlined to keep your bonus rewards. Here are some of the terms and conditions that have been outlined on the FanDuel daily fantasy sports site.
- You must be 18 years of age or older in the state of Maryland to be able to create an account and redeem any offers.
- Customers must be a citizen or at least a resident of the United States of America or of Canada and must have an address in either of these countries.
- When using the FanDuel daily fantasy sports site, customers must physically be in the United States or in Canada. Plus, customers must be in a territory that allows daily fantasy sports by law.
- Customers may not be on any United States government list of restricted or prohibited persons.
- Customers must adhere to the terms and conditions as well as any other agreements that they have entered into with FanDuel in association with their participation or use of the service.
- You may not deposit funds or enter a paid contest if you are physically located within the geographical boundaries of certain states. These states are: Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, and Washington.
- Customers may not be subject to backup withholding tax (with a few exceptions).
- Customers may not be employed or operating another daily fantasy sports site that requires payment for entrance or that offers cash rewards.
- Customers may not have pre-release non-public access to confidential data that pertains to the contests.
FanDuel DFS Maryland Registration
Now, if you are going to create a FanDuel DFS Maryland account, you will need to follow the proper sign up process. If you fail to follow the correct procedure, you may not be able to create your account or redeem the welcome offer properly. The following steps will take you through the FanDuel DFS registration process:
- Find your way to the FanDuel DFS desktop site or the FanDuel DFS app. Click on “Play Now” to initiate the FanDuel registration process.
- Next, you will be asked to fill out a registration form with your personal information. The first page of the registration form will ask you to create a screen name and to choose a password. You will also be asked for your email address and if you have a referral username to provide. Click on the button that says “Play Now” to submit your information and continue the registration process.
- You may be asked to provide additional personal information. This information can include your full name, address, phone number, date of birth, and/or social security number. Provide this information if you are asked for it.
- You may need to redeem the FanDuel DFS Maryland welcome offer during the registration process. Follow the proper steps to correctly redeem the welcome offer.
- You may be asked to verify your new account by clicking a link that was sent to your provided email. Make sure to click the link to verify the account.
- And last but not least, you may need to make a deposit into your account in order to start your fun. You may also be required to make a deposit in order to redeem a first deposit sign up offer. Once you have made your first deposit, you should be all set with your new FanDuel DFS account.
How to Play FanDuel DFS in MD
FanDuel has worked to make it very easy for new and returning customers to enjoy the daily fantasy sports site. So, you do not have to follow a bunch of convoluted steps in order to start playing on FanDuel. Here are the three steps FanDuel lists on their website for how to get started:
- Customers must pick a contest. There are hundreds of daily fantasy sports contests listed on the website every day.
- Next, customers will need to draft their teams. The challenge when filling your lineup is making sure you do not surpass the imposed salary cap.
- Finally, you just have to watch your favorite sports to see if you win. Customers can even track their scores in real time. And, they have the ability to win real money.
So, you have learned quite a bit about FanDuel DFS Maryland. You should now understand what you can receive with the welcome bonus offer. And, you know the terms and conditions that go along with that offer.
You also know the terms and conditions that go along with creating a daily fantasy sports account with FanDuel. You have learned the steps to follow in order to create an account on the site. And, you have also learned how to get started once you have created that account. Which means, you should now be almost an expert on all things daily fantasy sports with FanDuel!